Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The last six months in photos...

A trip to Amsterdam I don't remember too well
Seeing Dita Von Tease ...

John came to visit:I don't remember that too well either

We went to Stonehenge

And Bath

I finally moved out of the legendary Duke of Wellington


And into 'Sunny' Brixton

I received a rousing welcome




Me and John spent two weeks travelling through Dublin, Rome, Florence, Paris & Amsterdam (again!) with Mum, Dad and Dan - great to catch up with the family.

Spent New Years in Paris with John



The other highlight was watching Dan attack Eurodisney mascots:
And voila! Six months gone like that.

Hope everyone is well back in Oz. I'm planning on writing more regularly in my blog now that I live in a normal house with my own space and time.

Right now the only vacation photos I have are some pictures I took with the intention of making John look as ridiculous as possible. See the results for yourself here. The rest of my photos should be up in a week or so.

Update - the rest of my photos are up now at http://www.flickr.com/photos/lamoney/



No comments: